1. Manav Seva Samiti collects information from the users for example when the user:
Makes a donation
Signs up for a Newsletter
2. While forwarding a donation for Manav Seva Samiti to submit some personal information as it would help us ensure genuine contributions:
Your email address
Your Mobile number
Your payment processing details
Any other data as required
3. Manav Seva Samiti does not collect or record the user’s personal information.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Manav Seva Samiti’s website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date, and place of visit and the name of the internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Manav Seva Samiti, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage.
3. Manav Seva Samiti keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through the Smile Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
4. Smile Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
To update users about its happenings and developments through newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
To find out more about the people who are visiting the Smile Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Smile Foundation does not store user data. In the case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Smile Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Smile Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Manav Seva Samiti uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this website of Manav Seva Samiti. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
If any in-kind support is received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached the poorer communities.
Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation is to be made. The donation will be used for community development, children’s education, and women’s empowerment.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Manav Seva Samiti subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Manav Seva Samiti reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Manav Seva Samiti does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Manav Seva Samiti. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Manav Seva Samiti to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Manav Seva Samiti). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Manav Seva Samiti takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Manav Seva Samiti has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Manav Seva Samiti approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products, or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. Manav Seva Samiti for Social Welfare Service is registered at
Manav Seva Samiti
Uttar Pradesh- 275202
Phone : +91-9651506080